Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

slacker

It's been a busy weekend - yesterday I left in the morning for a wedding - stopped in Marion to carpool with my ex-roomie and good friend, Leslie.  Then we drove to Ohio, partied with the bride, ate delicious Asian-inspired food (made by the bride and groom!) and came on home.  I got back last night at 10:45 and dropped in to bed at 11.  Slept in this morning til 6:30 - I was tired and Dave wasn't feeling well.  Now coffeed and cheerio-ed up and headed out for a brief run before church.  We have graduation today for Dave's little sister... so I might not post again til Monday!  We'll see!  Hopefully I'll have some wedding pictures to show you later - they had some cool stuff going on.  (Leslie, can I steal pictures from you since I was lame and didn't have my camera?  Please?)

Also, I won a spiralizer from Emily!!!!  I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes