Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

moving food

My kitchen skills have been rather suspect lately, due to the chaos of vacation and moving.  Let's just say Dave's been patient since it's been awhile since I've really made a whole meal.  Take for instance today's lunch: 2 scrambled eggs with tomato and cheese for Dave, and yogurt with pears, wheat germ, cheerios, and sunflower seeds for me.  I'm trying to use up most of the food so there is less to move, but it's resulting in some strange snack-like meals, or breakfast for dinner.  Soon enough we'll be back to real food!  I'm eyeing these lentil sloppy joe's!

Boxes await me!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the moving, Kinkers!

    p.s. I eat snack-meals all the time! yogurt & granola is my fave! a few nights ago I had a dinner of whole boiled carrots with pepper and lemon. it was so good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes