Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

nerd alert

I picked up the newest edition of the APA Manual today for work.
The english/writing major in me is totally overjoyed to have this and to look through.  It's not even that I want to read it so much... just to know I have the newest edition.  It's weird, I know.

It's also weird to be back in the office after a 2 week hiatus.  Guess what?  I didn't miss it.  Shocker.  I especially didn't miss the drive - I was really fighting falling asleep this morning.  I got the third Lord of the Rings book on CD to listen to but had to turn it off because I was too drowsy to pay attention.  Some fun country music kept me going, and listening to radio people go on and on about flash flooding.  The office itself isn't so bad - not many people are here today because vacation days restart July 1, so everyone is using up days.  They haven't even turned on all the overhead lights, so I'm in the dark in my cubicle, save for the computer screens.  This is totally fine with me - I enjoy being hidden and undisturbed!  I'm headed to lunch soon and maybe scouting out some coffee then, too.  I'm still so tired!  Yardwork, not having a mattress, and not having a normal schedule last week has really messed me up!

1 comment:

  1. hiya just a reminder I need your guest post today if possible. i have meetings all day tomorrow and then fly out at 4 am on thursday. can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes