Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

soon I'll be a REAL adult

For the past year and a half we have carted our laundry to various places - my aunt and uncle's (when we were visiting), Dave's parents, and most often, down to Marion when I went to work and stayed overnight (the family I stay with is amazing and give me a room, food, AND let me do my laundry).  Yesterday was the LAST day of distance laundry!!  On Monday I can do our laundry in our new house!!!
Joy joy joy!!!

Dave and I have a busy morning before we leave for South Haven, so I'm off to finish making yogurt, boiling beans, etc. etc.  Not sure of the internet connection we'll have up in Michigan, but I'll try to post when I can!

1 comment:

  1. I love the shirt you're wearing in this picture where did it come from if you don't mind me asking? :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes