Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

good morning

It was love at first run.
I had a beauty of a run with these bad boys this morning.  I'm in love with the weather this week!  My hips and legs definitely felt better this morning in these shoes than they did yesterday in the old ones.

And then I had a beauty of a breakfast this morning.
Roasted broccoli and edamame with garlic salt and nutritional yeast.  There is nothing better than starting the day with vegetables.  Seriously, give it a try.  It's surprisingly delicious!

I'm off to hang out with my beauty of a niece, Lydia!

2 comments:

  1. yay new running shoes...always SO exciting! I think it's almost time for me to switch out my shoes, too (I've had them since April).

    You are so hardcore, eating brocc for breakfast (although, ok.. I admit..sometimes I eat spinach in my oats). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm! I love broccoli, I love breakfast and I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes