Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

out with the old

After 3 months it's time to say goodbye to these guys:
These shoes took me through 10 weeks of training, one tough marathon, and a month of recovery/ramping up again for the next race.  I've logged 415 miles on them and my legs and hips are really starting to feel those miles during my runs.  So it's time to retire them and bring out the new guy:
Remember these?  I got them for free.  I think knowing I'm wearing free shoes will make me faster.  Yes?  

Total June runs: 118 miles
Total June swims: 4 miles

I'm bummed my June total is down from normal, but I took a week off to move, which lost me about 40 miles.  Oh well.  All the more reason to go hard after July mileage, right?

2 comments:

  1. Sniff! Sniff! It's sad to say goodbye to shoes, but I hope your legs like the new ones!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes