Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

scaredy-cat

We had a storm roll through yesterday afternoon and the accompanying thunder and lightning was too much for Mosie.  Rather than hide underneath furniture (per the usual), she chose a new cowering spot.
Yes, those would be the kitchen cupboards.  Poor thing.

I had one more set of roman shades to wash (mom and I washed one set while she was here).  I decided to tackle that yesterday, knowing the washing, ironing, restringing, and resewing of the rods would take a couple hours.  I'm so glad I did.  I thought the curtains were an off-white/cream but after washing I discovered they were actually white.  Um, that's a lot of dirt/dust.  Yikes.

I'm off for my long run - hoping to hit the 17 miles I didn't get last weekend.  Then it's into the car and off to PA!  Girls' weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. haha I love that the cat is sleeping under cabinets!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes