Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

running errands

This morning I decided to run an errand... literally.
I made a 4 mile loop that passed by the post office so I could pay for a couple small packages.  They were really light, so I didn't mind having them in a bag on my back.

Note to self: find a cheapie drawstring backpack.  These straps would get mega-chafing for any longer runs.  I used to have 3 or 4 but I think I gave them all to Goodwill when we moved because I wasn't using them.  Whoops.

It's strange to me that runs the day after my long runs are sometimes my favorite.  My legs love being stretched out!

Today's agenda: more painting!!

1 comment:

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes