Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

pesto pizza

I had a most delicious dinner last night!
Whole wheat pizza with corn pesto sauce, mozzarella, goat cheese, and sliced toms.  My good friend Marcia had this pizza a couple weeks ago in Cleveland and decided to recreate it at home.  I lucked out and got to have some, too.  It was fantastic!

I got to spend breakfast this morning with two good friends, Emilie and Logan, catching up and hearing about their lives.  A great way to start off a day in the cube!

What was the highlight of your morning?

5 comments:

  1. Yum, pesto!

    The highlight of my morning was seeing the Chicago Marathon banners up close... then the sunrise at work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks awesome. I am going to put it on my list of things to try.

    Highlight of the morning - awesome yassos on the treadmill in the gym. I did five sets, with warm up and cool down. About 54 minutes for 6.5 miles total. Felt great, especially when I used thoughts of running with my cousins in Indy as inspiration during the speed work (seriously!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. wendy's comment is my highlight of the morning.
    think i may need to run in indy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hm...most morning highlights are when i go get the crying baby girl out of her crib and she looks at me, stops crying, and smiles :) then i pick her up and the crying resumes...but hey, she's a hungry baby :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes