Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

tuned up

As I mentioned before, my running has felt kind of off lately.  Tonight I decided to go for a fun run - I didn't plan my route beforehand, I didn't have a set number of miles I wanted, I went a way different way than normal, and I  used the ipod!  I haven't run with music in a long time, because most of the time I prefer to run without.
I also wore my new running skirt and shirt!
(It's really awkward to take a picture of your waist.)

The run?  A crazy speedy 9.7 miles at 8:20 pace!  What?  That's at least 40 seconds/mile faster than I normally run.  The shirt?  Really comfortable and sufficiently initiated in with sweat.  The skirt?  Longer than the runningskirts.com skirt I won, but with thicker material which makes it a little less breathable/light.  I'm really happy to have both versions in my closet now!

I'm hitting the shower, then scrounging up some dinner!

1 comment:

Please leave me a message!

A blog about running, recipes, and everything in between. Be sure to vote in the reader recipe polls on Monday mornings - recipes and reviews on Friday morning. Please say hi and thanks for reading!
 
Copyright 2009 a boy, a girl, and a kitty All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes